As a Level 2 clinically trained Gottman Couples Therapist, I will provide you with a solid framework and understanding of the ways you and your partner can deepen your friendship and intimacy in your relationship. Alongside the evidence based science of couple therapy, our work together will foster heart to heart communication. This is where the magic begins, as you and your partner bring forward an open, kind and compassionate way of emotionally connecting with one another. Through this new found awareness, one can move through all areas of their life with more ease.
In learning new ways to more effectively manage conflict, you will begin to work through “resolvable problems” and improve your dialogue with ‘gridlocked’ or perpetual issues, those issues that arise time and time again. We will work together in appreciating the strengths of your relationship and gently navigating the areas that feel more vulnerable.
- Marriage Counselling
- New relationship/Pre-marital Counselling
- Blended Families
- Intimacy and Commitment
- Financial Concerns
- Substance Abuse
Relationship Counselling for:
- Developing and sustaining a meaningful intimate relationship
- Improving your communication with one another
- Providing insight into your specific relationship history and patterns
- Increasing your confidence in meeting the challenges of everyday life
- Creating a strong sense of understanding and support
- Establishing a more trusting relationship
- Building positive moments of relating that strengthen your connection
Almost all relationships require change in order to grow and flourish. At times, problems arise that may seem overwhelming and too difficult to overcome, such as when trust has been broken or connection seems lost. You can expect me to listen respectfully to all of your concerns, mindfully ask direct questions, be open and honest of my observations, support you in articulating your needs to one another in a way that can be heard and validated and to give clear leadership and collaborative guidance in creating and maintaining positive emotional connections.